Quit4You - FREE Stop Smoking Service
Quitting smoking is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
If you’re thinking of quitting smoking we’re here to support and advise you.
Some of reasons for not wanting to quit could include:
- I can’t cope without it
- I enjoy smoking
- It is my life and my choice
- I’m only harming myself
- I’ve tried quitting - it’s too hard
- My friends and family also smoke.
Consider some of the benefits of quitting
I want to look, feel, and be healthier
- My chances of having cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, stroke, cataracts, and other diseases will go down.
- I will be less likely to catch colds or the flu, and will be able to recover quicker if I do get sick.
- I will breathe easier and cough less.
- My blood pressure will go down.
- My skin will look healthier and I will look more youthful.
- My teeth and fingernails will not be stained.
Quitting will make you feel better and improve your health. But there are other reasons to quit that you might not have thought about.
I want a better lifestyle
- I will have more money to spend.
- I can spend more time with family, catch up on work, or dive into my favorite hobby.
- I won't have to worry about when I can smoke next or where I can or can't smoke.
- My food will taste better.
- My clothes will smell better.
- My car‚ home‚ and kids won't smell like smoke.
- I will be able to smell food, flowers, and other things better.
I want a better family life
- I will set a great example for my kids; it takes a lot of strength to quit.
- My friends, family, co-workers, and other loved ones will be proud of me.
- I will protect my friends and family from the dangers of secondhand smoke.
- My children will be healthier.
- I will have more energy to do the things I love with friends and family.
- I will get healthy to make sure I am around to share in my family's special moments.
Fact: Pets that get exposed to secondhand smoke have a higher risk of some cancers and respiratory problems.
The Isle of Man Quit4You Service offers expert advice from trained Specialist Stop Smoking Advisors
Make an appointment with Quit4You today by calling: +44 1624 642404 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt of your request one of our Specialist Stop Smoking Advisers will contact you, arrange an convenient appointment at a time and place to suit you.
You will be offered various methods to quit including Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) combined with behavioural support.
Even if you have tried to quit before there is no reason not to try again.
Visit NHS UK for further details on the UK Stoptober 2019