The Public Sector Pensions Authority (PSPA) is an independent Statutory Board. Its principal role is to manage and administer the pensions, premature retirements and injury benefits for a majority of Isle of Man public servants.
The PSPA also has the responsibility for:
- providing policy and guidance to Ministers on public sector pensions;
- developing the regulations for each scheme; and
- determining appeals made by members of these schemes.
We administer the following pension schemes:
- Isle of Man Government Unified Scheme
- Police Pensions Regulations 1991 Scheme
- Police Pensions Regulations 2010 Scheme
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Manual Workers No.1 Pension Scheme
- The Public Sector Injury Benefit Scheme 2015
- Public Sector Compensation Scheme 2013
The PSPA can help you whether you’re thinking about joining one of the above schemes or if you’re about to retire.
If you have questions not answered on this website you can email email@example.com