bus vannin continues to review its timetable in light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Tomorrow, Friday 27 March, the same Winter Sunday Service will be in operation as today with some added Saturday Services. Updated ‘Covid’ bus timetables can be found online and downloaded at www.bus.im
As announced yesterday cash is no longer being accepted in order to maintain our bus service and support the people who rely on it.
Customers are required to pay by contactless or Go Cards.
The £2 fee for a Go Card is being temporarily waived and they can be picked up and topped up at the following locations:
- Lord Street Police Station, Douglas (Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm)
- Port Erin Railway Station (8am-4pm, closed Saturday-Sunday)
- Peel Family History Building, Derby Road, Peel (From 30 March, 10.30am-3.30pm, closed Saturday-Sunday)
- Castletown Railway Station (From 30 March, 9am-5pm, closed Saturday-Sunday)
Go cards can also be bought and topped up online at www.bus.im/gocards
Before travelling with bus vannin, ask yourself why you need to travel.
If it’s not for:
- Necessary food
- Health reasons
- Essential work
- Going to/from school (key workers’ children)
Then simply STAY AT HOME. Lives depend on it.
For further information and advice, call +44 1624 662525 and the team will be able to support you.