The Income Tax Division is committed to ensuring that the welfare and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority in these unprecedented times.
As we continue to follow the advice and recommendations from Government, the Division would like to draw to your attention that it is currently operating a reduced public counter service to help support social distancing.
Although the Division’s public counter will remain open, more than 95% of all enquiries can be dealt with using alternative communication methods. Customers are therefore strongly encouraged to contact the Division by telephone, email or make use of the comprehensive suite of Online Tax Services.
The Division will continue to monitor the ever-changing position closely to ensure that our officers can continue to maintain a high standard of service to our customers at all times.
Full details of preferred forms of communication are set out below.
Income Tax Division,
Isle of Man,
Phone: +44 1624 685400
- General tax enquiries: email@example.com
- Employers: AdminSection.firstname.lastname@example.org; ThirdParties.ITD@gov.im
- National Insurance enquiries: email@example.com
Online Tax Services
Online Tax Services enables people to:
- Submit and view tax returns online
- Review assessments and balance details easily and securely
- Make secure online payments
- Have income tax refunds paid directly into their bank account
If you not already an online user, sign up today at www.gov.im/incometax or contact the Division directly for assistance with the online registration process.