The Isle of Man Government has confirmed that the following dates will be Bank Holidays in the Isle of Man in 2020, in accordance with the provisions of the Bank Holidays Act 1989.
Please note the Early May Bank Holiday will be held on Friday 8 May to mark the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day (VE Day), matching the change in date recently announced by the UK Government.
- Wednesday, 1 January (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 10 April (Good Friday)
- Monday 13 April (Easter Monday)
- Friday 8 May (Early May Bank Holiday, VE Day)
- Monday 25 May (Late May Bank Holiday)
- Friday 12 June (TT Bank Holiday)
- Monday 6 July (Tynwald Day, substitute day)
- Monday, 31 August (Summer Bank Holiday)
- Friday 25 December (Christmas Day)
- Monday 28 December (Boxing Day, substitute day)