This news release is issued to publicise the Judgment of the General Court of the European Union in regard to Nabipour and others v. Council (Case T-58/12) on 8 February 2014
The Judgment annulling the listing of the following entries has now come into force:
1. ESLAMI, Mansour (Group ID: 12280)
2. FARD, Mohammad, Moghaddami (Group ID: 12282)
3. GHEZELAYAGH, Alireza (Group ID: 12283)
4. GOLPARVAR, Gholam, Hossein (Group ID: 12284)
5. NABIPOUR, Ghasem (Group ID: 12278)
6. PAJAND, Mohammad, Hadi (Group ID: 12286)
7. SADAT RASOOL, Seyed, Alaeddin (Group ID: 12288)
8. SARKANDI, Ahmad (Group ID: 12287)
9. TAFAZOLY, Ahmad (Group ID: 12289)
10. TALAI, Mahamad (Group ID: 12281)
11. ZADEH, Hassan, Jalil (Group ID: 12285)
A copy of the Judgment can be obtained from the Official Journal of the European Union.
As a consequence of the Judgment, the applicants are no longer subject to the asset freeze imposed by Council Regulation 267/2012.
Further details of the sanctions regime related to Iran and links to the Consolidated List of individuals and entities subject to other financial sanctions regimes may be found on the Customs and Excise pages of the Isle of Man Government website.