Covid-19 Coronavirus

Transfer of Historic Entitlements

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

If you have successfully claimed a payment from the Countryside Care Scheme, you can transfer Historic Entitlements and these will come into effect for the 2013 Scheme year.

Transfers must be notified to the Department of Environment, Food and Agriculture between 1 February 2013 and 12 March 2013. Arrangements must meet certain conditions laid down by the Department, these are fully explained in the guidance notes and further information can be found in chapter 1 of the Farmer’s Handbook.

See Countryside Care Scheme for the guidance notes and application forms or please contact or +44 1624 685844.  

Issued By

Back to top