Any applications submitted to the Authority must be made on the appropriate form below.
The Authority currently produces seven forms:
- An application form for registration as a schemes administrator
(both professional and in-house);
- An application form for the registration of a scheme as an authorised scheme (both international and domestic);
- An application form for the registration of a scheme as a recognised scheme;
- An application form for the registration of a scheme as a permitted scheme;
- An application form for submitting notice of scheme changes and amendments to the Authority; and
- Two personal information questionnaire forms for submitting detailed information in respect of a schemes administrator or trustee in connection with any application - the appropriate form to use will depend on whether or not the applicant is a member trustee of a scheme, in which instance a shortened 'Member Trustee Questionnaire' is available below. A full 'Personal Questionnaire' form is required for all other individuals who wish to act as a trustee or administrator (or director, controller, chief executive, company secretary or manager of a trustee or administrator) of an authorised scheme.
If you want to save a copy of a document, do not open it. Right click on the name of the document you require and a dialog box will appear which will give you the option to save the target or to print it.