uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Education otherwise

Education 'otherwise'

The Education Act requires parents to present their children for education at school or to make arrangements for their education ‘otherwise’. This can be at home or at a private school etc. With effect from 1 September 2009, parents who educate their children at home or send them to a school other than a Department-run school are required by law to advise the Department via the Home or Private Education form, downloadable on this page.

Did you find what you were looking for?
Back to top