Work experience within the Department of Health and Social Care
Isle of Man
+44 1624 650720
Please indicate the purpose of this work experience so that we can place you in the most appropriate place - if possible - to assist you in your chosen career. We can accept applications any time during the year.
We are pleased to offer work experience sessions at the hospital in the following areas. The minimum age is 16 years old in most areas or an age 18 years old restriction were stated:
- Accident & Emergency (over 18 only)
- Diabetic Clinic (only if intending to study at University)
- Pathology Lab Tour (guided tour only)
- Pharmacy (only if intending to study at University)
- Physiotherapy (only if intending to study at University)
- Radiology (only if intending to study at University)
- Surgical (ward rounds and clinics)
- Maternity Ward
- Medical (ward rounds and clinics)
- Porters service
- Ophthalmology clinics
To Apply for Work Experience
Please complete the online form. If for any reason you can't apply online, please come into the Volunteers' Office at Noble's Hospital, Strang, Braddan, Isle of Man, IM4 4RJ to collect a paper copy.
If you have any difficulties in completing this application form, please contact a Volunteer’s Co-Ordinator on Volunteers.Nobles@gov.im.