Work experience within the Department of Health and Social Care
Due to the high demand for Work Experience placements at Noble’s Hospital, particularly during school holidays, we are not always able to place you.
The next sessions available for the standard timetable are: Monday 20 February to Friday 24 February 2017
- Surgical Placement
- Medical Placement
- A&E Placement
It may also be possible to undertake a placement in the following specialist areas but please note the restrictions for each area:
- Accident & Emergency (over 18 only)
- Diabetic Clinic (only if intending to study at University)
- Maternity Unit / Obstetrics (only if intending to study at University)
- Pathology Lab Tour (guided tour only)
- Pharmacy (only if intending to study at University)
- Physiotherapy (only if intending to study at University)
- Radiology (only if intending to study at University)
To Apply for Work Experience
Please complete the PDF forms at the top of this page and return them with an up-to-date CV, detailing your current personal details, including you current School/University details and subjects studied. Return the completed application and materials to the Front of House Manager, Noble’s Hospital, Strang, Braddan, Isle of Man, IM4 4RJ.
If you have any difficulties in completing this application form please contact the Front of House Manager.
Noble’s Hospital Strang
Isle of Man
+44 1624 650720