Work experience within the Department of Health and Social Care
Isle of Man
+44 1624 650720
Please indicate the purpose of this work experience so that we can place you in the most appropriate place - if possible - to assist you in your chosen career. We can accept applications any time during the year.
We are pleased to offer work experience sessions at the hospital in the following areas. The minimum age is 16 years old in most areas or an age 18 years old restriction were stated:
- Accident & Emergency (over 18 only)
- Diabetic Clinic (only if intending to study at University)
- Pathology Lab Tour (guided tour only)
- Pharmacy (only if intending to study at University)
- Physiotherapy (only if intending to study at University)
- Radiology (only if intending to study at University)
- Surgical (ward rounds and clinics)
- Medical (ward rounds and clinics)
- Porters service
- Ophthalmology clinics
To Apply for Work Experience
Please complete the PDF form at the top of this page and return it with an up-to-date CV, detailing your current personal details, including you current School/University details and subjects studied, including your aspirations and most suitable department and role for your future career. Return the completed application and materials to the Volunteers' Office, Noble's Hospital, Strang, Braddan, Isle of Man, IM4 4RJ.
If you have any difficulties in completing this application form please contact the Front of House Manager.