Report a problem

If you would like to report a highway problem or fault, please see the Department of Infrastructure's Report a Problem website.  

You can use the Report a Problem website to report:

  • Empty salt bin
  • Abandoned vehicle
  • Graffiti
  • Vandalism
  • Trafflic lights
  • Blocked gully
  • Faulty road sign
  • Footway defect
  • Unlicensed vehicle
  • Rogue cones, signs and equipment
  • Surface defect
  • Broken water main
  • Pothole