Make changes to your passport

Change your name 

You need to submit:

Change your photograph

You need to submit:

  • Correctly completed Application form
  • 2 x passport photographs – must meet the criteria set out in the Guidance Notes
  • A countersignatory if you are not easily recognisable from your previous passport
  • Correct Fee
  • Your previous passport
  • Any other passport relating to you – if you hold a foreign passport (i.e. you hold dual citizenship) you must submit the foreign passport with the application
  • If any other changes are going to be made, please see supporting documents table

Change of address

Your address is not included on your passport and is only used for posting your new passport to you.

You do not need to notify our office of a change of address unless you have a passport application in progress.