Sponsor certificates and licences
Sponsor Licenses and Certificates of Sponsorship
With effect from 6 April 2017, all applications made on or after that date for Sponsorship Licences and Certificates of Sponsorship should be submitted to the Passport, Immigration and Nationality Office.
Applications made to the Department of Economic Development for Sponsorship Licences and Certificates of Sponsorship on or after 6 April 2017, will not be accepted by the Department of Economic Development.
All valid Sponsor Licences and Certificates of Sponsorship issued by the Department of Economic Development prior to 6 April 2017, will remain valid until the expiry stated on the relevant document.
When applying for a new, or to renew an existing document on or after 6 April 2017, the Immigration Sponsor Licensing Policy applies.
Payments can be made by BACS payment to the following account
Isle of Man Bank
Sort code: 559100
The sponsor should instruct their Bank to quote the name of the CoS applicant, name of the CAS applicant or in the case of a sponsor licence, the name of the company. That will enable the payment to be easily identified. Delays to applications will occur where the relevant applicant name is omitted or not clear which could delay the processing of the application.
Sponsor Licence Policy and Appendices
- Immigration Sponsor Licence Policy – sets out the parameters by which a sponsor may obtain a Licence and sponsor migrants under the Points Based System
- Appendix A – Supporting documents for Sponsor Licence Applications
- Appendix B – Document Retention Policy
- Application for a Sponsors Licence – Tier 2 and Tier 5
- Application form for a Certificate of Sponsorship – Tier 2 and Tier 5 of the Points Based System
- Application to change Key Personnel
Register of Sponsors
A full list of the current licenced sponsors can be viewed by clicking the link below. Please note the register is updated on the 1st of each month.