Guidance for the IOM EU Settlement Scheme
Guidance for the completion of the IOM Settlement Scheme application
The application form has been designed to make it simple and straightforward for you to complete.
You need to provide the following key information in support of your application:
- Your personal information
- Proof of continuous residence on the Isle of Man, UK or Channel Islands
- Proof of identity and nationality in the form of Passport, National ID card or a travel document
- Proof of family relationships (where applicable)
- Details relating to any criminal convictions or immigration offences you have.
There are examples of the types of documentation you can provide on the application form or in the more detailed guidance notes which can be found by clicking on the link below: