Button _PIN_Work  Button _PIN_Visit

Button _PIN_Invest  Button _PIN_Settle

Button _PIN_Study  Button _PIN_EU National

Customer information notice – 7 August 2019     

This office will be closed from 09:30-12:15 on the 7 August 2019 please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Applications with cheque payments can be posted in the passports letterbox by the main entrance any urgent passport enquires can be sent by email to


More information

The Isle of Man Immigration Service are regulators for immigration services in the Isle of Man. Accordingly, its officers are unable to give advice on immigration matters as this could result in a conflict of interest when considering an application which might be made.

The information contained within this immigration website is intended as a general guide only and should not be taken as immigration advice.

It is the responsibility of any person making an application for entry clearance or to vary their leave to satisfy themselves that they meet the requirements for the category to which they are applying before making such an application. The Isle of Man Immigration Service strongly recommends each applicant seeks their own independent legal advice from a person qualified to give immigration advice.

Information on Isle of Man Advocates who specialise in immigration law can be found on the Isle of Man Law Society website.

Normal public counter opening times
Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 4.30pm       
Friday 9.30am to 4pm