Tickets / Fares
Regular travellers and visitors can save money by purchasing a Go smart travel card.
Go Explore cards provide unlimited travel on our bus and rail services. These are available for 1, 3, 5 or 7 days. We also offer Go Places multi-journey cards for people who frequently take the same bus journey and Go cards to provide Day Savers, unlimited travel on all bus vannin services for 1, 3, 5 or 7 consecutive days.
Bus and rail tickets
- Single and return tickets are available on the bus from the driver. Please try to have the correct fare as the driver may not always have change. See the fares guide for:
- Return tickets are valid on the date of issue only.
- One Day Saver bus tickets and one day Go Explore tickets (unlimited bus and rail travel) are available from bus drivers and main stations.
Short hop fare
For bus passengers who only make short urban journeys, the short hop 60p fare enables you to board and travel up to 3 stops.
Available from the bus driver for one day's travel by bus - adult £7.00, child £3.50.
Trains and trams
- Single and return tickets are available from all manned railway stations.
- Manx Electric Railway tickets can also be obtained from the tram conductor.
- Annual resident Go Platinum cards provide unlimited travel on the railways for one year from issue whilst the Go Rail Card provides 50% discount on rail fares. See Annual cards for more details.
- Return rail tickets can be used for travel on the corresponding bus service.
Standard rail fares for the Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Isle of Man Steam Railway can be found in the downloadable documents on this page.