Summary of services to Noble's Hospital
- Service 1A: Operates from Loch Promenade Stand F via the Promenade, Royal Avenue and Hailwood Avenue to Noble's Hospital. Returns via Tromode, Hailwood Avenue, Royal Avenue and the Promenade, and continues onto Port Erin and Port St Mary (Monday to Friday only).
- Service 5/5C/6A: Operates from Lord Street via Peel Road and Quarter Bridge and then continues from the Hospital to St John's and Peel.
- Service 21B: Operates from Lord Street via Pulrose, Anagh Coar and Farm Hill.
- Service 22: Operates from Lord Street Stand B via Quarter Bridge to Noble's Hospital.
- Service 23: Operates from Lord Street via Peel Road and Quarter Bridge.
- Service 26: Operates from Noble's Hospital via Quarter Bridge to Lord Street.
Timetables from Lower Douglas and Noble's Hospital and return. The journey time is approximately 15 minutes.