Filling in and posting paper copies of their annual income tax return is already a thing of the past for almost half of all Isle of Man taxpayers.
Online tax forms are already populated with salary and state benefit details, saving you the trouble of looking up the information.
The 6 October deadline is still some way off, but it’ll soon come around and anyone who has not yet made the switch is being encouraged to sign up for the convenient, secure and environmentally-friendly service.
Anyone interested in registering should visit gov.im/onlineservices to find out how to get registered for the wide range of benefits it can bring.
A video is also available on the Isle of Man Government’s YouTube channel featuring Gerard Higgins, the Income Tax Division’s Senior Policy Officer and Business Solutions Group Manager, who explains how Online Tax Services enable people to:
• Submit and view their tax return online
• Receive instant confirmation of their tax return submission
• Review assessments and balance details easily and securely
• Make secure online payments, including road tax and electricity bills
• Have income tax refunds paid directly into their bank account
Further help and guidance is available by contacting the Income Tax Division on +44 1624 685400 or firstname.lastname@example.org