Customs and Excise forms
Note: Forms for registering and deregistering for VAT can be found on the relevant web page on this site. Application forms relating to Excise regimes can be found on the registering for Excise page.
HM Revenue and Customs website carries a great deal of basic information about VAT, excise and duty matters in general. This includes customs exchange rates, lists of forms and public notices, some of which are available electronically. Many of these are relevant for Isle of Man traders.
- BACS 1 MAN - BACS application form
- VAT 600 AA MAN - Application to join Annual Accounting Scheme
- VAT 600 FRS MAN - Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme
- VAT 600 AA/FRS MAN - Application to join Annual Accounting Scheme and Flat Rate Scheme
- C9011 MAN - Declaration of cash (for amounts of 10000 euros or more) by persons entering or leaving the Island
- C1331 MAN - Pleasure craft on non-EU voyages - leaving or arriving in the IOM
- VAT 652 MAN - Notification of errors in VAT returns
- VAT 833 MAN - Statement of VAT on goods sold in satisfaction of a debt
- General Aviation Report
- General Aviation Report instructions
- VAT 126 MAN - Local Authorities - Claim for refund of VAT
- NOVA 1 MAN - Notification of Vehicle Arrival
Online Services – Agent and client online registration forms:
- AG1 MAN – To register an Agent for Online VAT Services
- AG2 MAN – To associate a client to an Agent for Online VAT Services
DIY claims - Isle of Man only - VAT refunds for DIY housebuilders:
- VAT 431C MAN - Claim form for conversions
- VAT 431C MAN - Guidance notes for conversions
- VAT 431NB MAN - Claim form for new houses
- VAT 431NB MAN - Guidance notes for new houses
- Goods and services you can claim for under the VAT DIY Scheme - Find out which items you can or cannot claim a VAT refund for under the DIY Housebuilders’ Scheme.