Planning Policy Statement
occasions where further guidance is needed about how to use the policies or what additional information may be required from applicants in-order for applications to be assessed. When such guidance is required it is contained within a Planning Policy Statement (PPS).
At present there is one PPS in operation 'Conservation of the Historic Environment of the Isle of Man' which can be downloaded from www.gov.im/policylibrary
There are also a number of draft PPS which are being developed and these can be downloaded on this page.
- Draft Planning Policy Statement Planning & the Economy
- Summary of Responses - Draft Planning Policy Statement Planning & Economy
- Draft Planning Policy Statement Development and Flood Risk – Guidance for the Isle of Man Link to the Draft PPS
- Draft Planning Policy Statement The Role of Landscape Character in Development
- The Role of Landscape Character in Development - Map
- Draft Planning Policy Statement The Replacement or Extension of Dwellings in the Countryside