The forms on this page should be used for planning applications to be made prior to 1 January 2020. For planning applications to be made on or after the 1 January 2020 please refer to www.gov.im/planningreform
The following application forms are available in the downloadable documents section.
For information on Planning and Building Control, please see Related Links.
- Advertisements - An application form for 'express' permission from the Department to display adverts
- Building Control - Form to accompany plans for building regulation approval
- Building Regularisation Certificate - Application form seeking retrospective regularisation of a building work (where a building regulations application was not made at the appropriate time).
- Certificate of lawfulness - application form for a certificate confirming that a long term development or use (without the appropriate planning approval) has been in place/ practice for considerable years (minimum of 4 for development 10 for a use) which can now be supported by evidence and proven/ deemed 'lawful'.
- Demolition - Application for a Demolition Notice under Building Regulations
- Land Ownership Statement Certificate O1 (Planning). A land ownership statement must accompany a planning application form. An application will remain invalid without this supporting document
- Land Ownership Statement Certificate O2 (Advertisements). A land ownership statement in this form must accompany an application for express consent. An application will remain invalid without this supporting document
- Land Ownership Statement Certificate O3 (RB Consent). A land ownership statement in this form must accompany an application for registered building consent. An application will remain invalid without this supporting document
- Planning Application Check List - A form to support and assist the applicant as a ‘check list’. Making sure all that can be provided has been enclosed with the application
- Planning Appeal - Form for appealing against a planning or advertisement decision of the Department
- Planning and Building Control Property Searches - Formal request for a search of the planning and/or building control databases to establish a property history
- Planning consent - The most common form for 'full' planning permission, 'change of use', 'reserved matters' or to 'vary the condition of a valid planning approval'
- Registered Building Consent - Application for works to a building which is on the Department's Protected Building Register
- Telecommunications application for Prior Approval – deemed consent - Application as 'prior notification' where permission is requested for the erection of a telephone mast under 15 metres in height
- Building Control Fees Order - Current Fees Order relative to applications for building regulation approval.
- Planning Fees Order - Current Fees Order relative to applications for planning approval, changes of use and extensions of time.