The Isle of Man has a wealth of vertical aerial photography with various vintages and formats available. See aerial photography price list for more details
The photography is primarily flown for map revision purposes, and areas of significant change are flown each year creating a patchwork of coverage across the Island. However there have been 6 whole-Island aerial surveys flown (1964, 1972, 2001, 2006, 2009 and 2012), all of which are available to public and business customers alike.
Wall Maps and Prints
A new service is now available for customers wanting high quality prints made of current and historical mapping plus selected aerial photography.
The service is operated by Manx company ManMade Images Ltd and prints can be made on different media such as canvas and can be sized according to your requirements.
As well as our large scale map survey and licensing activities, we also have a small publishing arm which produces small scale maps such as the popular 1:25,000 scale Outdoor Leisure Map and the Isle of Man Street Plans book
Other mapping available includes:
- Photomap an all-Island aerial photo backed with a general Island road map.
- Isle of Man Solid and Drift Geology Map a beautifully presented 1:50,000 scale map for the budding geologist
- Constituency maps Set of overview maps, charged at £30 per set.
- Site centred street maps and aerial photos showing roads and properties also available. Please contact us for more details.
- Area and Local plans
- Historical mapping and aerial photography for research and general interest.
Our downloadable documents highlight the maps available and how to order them.
Buy our Maps Online
The Outdoor Leisure Map, the Street Plans and the Isle of Man Solid and Drift Geology Map can all be ordered online from the following retailers:
The Outdoor Leisure Map is also available digitally for GARMIN and SATMAP GPS users and certain GPS enabled mobile phones. Follow the links below for further information:
Queries regarding individual GPS units/requirements should be directed to the suppliers.