Covid-19 Coronavirus

Link with Building Control/Regulations

In many cases, building regulations approval will be required in addition to planning permission. Both are distinct and different areas of control but both (with exception to Douglas and Onchan which have their own Building Control authority) will be handled by Department of Environment, Food and Agriculture, Planning and Building Control.

Please note that where the Department handles both applications the administration team will compare both sets of plans to ensure that any built structure is erected in accordance with both permissions given.

Back to top