Courses and lessons
The centre offers a range of swimming lessons and training schemes:
- Aqua-natal classes
- Parent and Toddler sessions
- Pre school swimming lessons
- Junior swimming lessons
- Adult Lessons; also one to one lessons
- Adult Crash Courses in swimming
- Junior lifesaving
- Adult lifesaving
During the school holidays, the Centre offers a number of crash courses that generally last for 4 to 5 days. Again these sessions are very popular and we would recommend that bookings be made as soon as details are released (usually 2 to 3 weeks before each holiday).
- If wearing long hair please tie it back, and swim shorts are not permitted. Please note all participants must be free from ear, nose and throat problems. Keep swimming healthy.
- Please remind your child to shower and visit the bathroom prior to entering the pools.
- Forms and further information available at NSC reception.
Please contact the NSC for further information on swimming courses;
Isle of Man
+44 1624 688588