The leisure pools have been designed with family fun in mind. For the children, there are 2 breathtaking flume rides and a flow pool with fan sprays, geysers and whirlpools. For the toddler, there is a separate shallow pool with a children's beach area, bubble jets, mushroom spray and slide. There is also an invigorating spa pool (jacuzzi) for both parents and children to enjoy. It is not necessary to make a booking to use the swimming facilities but customers should be aware that owing to high demand the leisure pool may operate a 1½ hours sessions system at weekends and during school holidays.
This state of the art 25 metre pool has been designed with total flexibility in mind. Fitted within the pool tank are 2 floating floors, which can be raised or lowered, and a retractable boom, which divides the pool lengthways. This flexibility maximises the pool programming opportunities for:
- public swimming
- fitness lane swimming (including early bird sessions from 7am weekdays)
- swimming lessons from adult and child through to adults only classes
- aquafit classes
- swimming for people with disabilities
- swimming gala's and club/squad training sessions
There is access to all pool areas for customers with disabilities; a hoist is available to gain access to both the leisure and competition pool. Please do not hesitate to ask if you require assistance. Our staff are always happy to help.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance. Whilst we want you to enjoy your activities, our staff and coaches will advise you if you are doing something that puts you or others at risk of injury.
A few general guidelines are:
- Please note our child admission policy has been updated. During fun sessions only 1 child under the age of 4 per 1 adult (aged 16 years plus) is permitted. Further details are available from NSC reception on +44 1624 688588 or see Child admission ratios (above). A responsible person, aged at least 16 years, must accompany all children under the age of 8 in the water.
- Whilst in the pool, the responsible person should maintain a constant watch over the children for whom they are responsible and be in close contact with those of their children who are weak or non swimmers.
- The beach pool area of the leisure waters is a designated non swimmer area
- Please inform the lifeguards on duty if anyone in your group suffers from a medical condition, for example, epilepsy.
Cameras and video equipment
- May we respectfully remind our customers that the use of this equipment is not permitted during public sessions within the swimming pool and changing room areas.