Isle of Man Welcome Centre
Isle of Man
+44 1624 686801
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Welcome Centre counter will be closed until further notice, for the safety of our customers and community.
We will still continue to provide a full telephone service which will enable customers to access services remotely.
Many services provided through the Welcome Centre are also available at gov.im; if you would like any support or advice accessing these services please do call us.
The Welcome Centre telephone number is 686801 we will be able to help you.
We would like to say a big thank you to all our customers for their patience and understanding.
Please do check our Facebook page, Twitter and this website for further updates.
Winter Opening hours 1 October to 30 April 2020 (including Bank Holidays)
Monday to Saturday: 8am to 6pm
Located at the Sea Terminal on Douglas Promenade, the Isle of Man Government Welcome Centre is the Island’s multi-functional premier tourism and information centre.
The Welcome Centre’s dedicated staff can offer help and guidance on the Island's many attractions, places to visit and things to see and do.
In addition to tourism enquiries, you will also be able to:
- Book tickets for shows at the Gaiety Theatre and Villa Marina
- Buy travel tickets and travel cards for the bus service and heritage railways
- Get up-to-date travel and timetable information for the bus service and heritage railways. You also check the journey planner at https://www.traveline.info/
- Obtain a variety of concession cards such as Senior Citizen 60+ cards, DSC Disability Concession Passes and Manx Blind Welfare cards can also be issued subject to satisfying the necessary checks by the Department of Health and Social Security and the Manx Blind Welfare Society respectively
- Obtain Proof of Age cards
- Access Government Online Services Support should you be experiencing difficulty accessing your Government online account
- Pay Government invoices
- Pay for school music lessons
- Pay excess parking fines and obtain parking discs
- Obtain recreational fishing licences
- Get complimentary printed literature and information to take away with you
- Have the opportunity to purchase a selection of guidebooks and walking maps, as well as souvenirs and gifts, including locally produced Manx goods and TT Races memorabilia
- Get Online room with 4 computers and internet access