Hiring school premises
School premises such as halls, sports halls, playing fields etc can be hired out to the public for leisure and recreational use.
All 39 schools have facilities that are available for hire during term time. Some have facilities that are also available during school holidays.
Each school has unique facilities, with some schools having more than one area that can be let out to the public.
Groups and individuals can hire school facilities for a one off event or for several days/weeks/a term/a whole school year (longer bookings are invoiced per term). Discounts may be available depending on the nature of the letting.
Primary school lettings are centrally administered by the Department of Education and Children. For more information on what facilities are on offer at each school, contact Lettings.Dec@gov.im on +44 1624 685808.
For secondary school lettings, please contact the relevant school:
- Ballakermeen High School – BHSEnquiries@sch.im or +44 1624 648700
- Castle Rushen High School – CRHSEnquiries@sch.im or +44 1624 693500
- Queen Elizabeth II High School – Carole Morrison, QE2Enquiries@sch.im or +44 1624 841000
- Ramsey Grammar School – Peter Owen, RGSEnquiries@sch.im or +44 1624 811100
- St Ninian’s High School – Shonna Bridson, SNHSEnquiries@sch.im or +44 1624 648800