Hear from the candidates at public meetings
The Isle of Man Government is organising and funding a new system of public meetings ahead of this year’s House of Keys General Election.
The intention is to ensure that all electors have an opportunity to find out more about their candidates and what they stand for before going to the polls on Thursday 23 September.
Each of the Island’s Parishes, plus the four Douglas constituencies and the towns of Castletown, Peel and Ramsey will host a pre-election meeting.
The meetings will take place from 7pm to 9pm, with doors opening at 6:30pm and seats allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
The chairperson will invite questions from the audience and moderate the debate among the candidates.
Arbory, Castletown & Malew
- Thursday 2 September - Arbory Primary School
- Tuesday 7 September - Castletown Community Hall
- Wednesday 15 September - Ballasalla Primary School
Ayre & Michael
- Wednesday 1 September - Andreas Primary School
- Tuesday 7 September - Jurby Primary School
- Thursday 9 September - Ballaugh Parish Hall
- Monday 13 September - Sulby Primary School
- Thursday 16 September - Michael Primary School
- Monday 20 September - Bride Methodist Church Hall
- Tuesday 14 September - St Ninian’s High School
- Tuesday 14 September - Manx Museum Lecture Theatre
- Thursday 16 September - Willaston Primary School
- Thursday 16 September - Anagh Coar Primary School
- Thursday 2 September - Dhoon Primary School
- Wednesday 8 September - Laxey Primary School
- Tuesday 14 September - Onchan Primary School
Glenfaba & Peel
- Monday 6 September - St John’s Primary School
- Thursday 9 September - Foxdale Primary School
- Wednesday 15 September - QEII High School
- Wednesday 1 September - Marown Primary School
- Monday 6 September - Braddan Primary School
- Monday 13 September - Comis Hotel
- Wednesday 8 September - Bemahague School
- Thursday 9 September - Bunscoill Rhumsaa
- Monday 13 September - Rushen Primary School