The Isle of Man Courts of Justice is made up of several area:
- Staff of Government (Appeal Division)
- Civil Division
- Court of General Gaol Delivery
- Summary Court
- Magistrates Court
- Coroner of Inquests
- Other Courts
- Commissions Rogatoire - requests for evidence from foreign jurisdictions.
- Court of Summary Jurisdiction Financial Provision - maintenance for non-marital children. You may wish to refer to the Financial Provision section for more information.
- Treasure Trove - the High Bailiff hears Treasure Trove inquests.
- Tribunals - you may wish to refer to the General Registry website for more information on Tribunals.
- Licensing - All on/off licences. You may wish to refer to the Licensing section for more information.
- Juvenile Court
Please view their website for full website content.