Index of Registered Charities and Departmental Information
Index of Registered Isle of Man Charities
Disclaimer: The following website Index contains a summary extract only, taken from the objects of the charities as submitted during the application process. If there are any errors or omissions the Trustees are encouraged to ring the Charities Section on +44 1624 687318 to discuss any matters arising.
To search within the document: Press Ctrl + F then type in the Charity name, Charity number or any key word.
Attorney General's Chambers Charity Seminars
The arrangements have now been confirmed for the holding of a number of seminars for charity trustees as follows:
- Seminar 1 - Monday 24 February: 2 pm @ Manx Museum, Douglas (Lecture Theatre)
- Seminar 2 - Saturday 21 March: 10 am @ Manx Museum, Douglas (Lecture Theatre)
- Seminar 3 - Tuesday 24 March: 6 pm @ Manx Museum, Douglas (Lecture Theatre)
- Seminar 4 - Saturday 28 March: 10 am @ Castletown Civic Centre
- Seminar 5 - Saturday 28 March: 2 pm @ Ramsey Town Hall (Boardroom)
- Seminar 6 - Saturday 18 April: 2 pm @ House of Manannan, Peel (St Patrick's Isle Suite)
The seminars should last for no longer than 2 hours and will focus on the changes being made by the Charities Registration and Regulation Act 2019 and the role of charity trustees but will also include a Q&A session during which wider matters concerning Manx charities can be raised.
As space is limited, and to ensure that there is the opportunity for a representative from every charity to participate, attendance is by prior booking only. If a particular event is reaching capacity, it may be necessary to restrict the number of attendees from each charity. Accordingly, if your charity wishes to send a number of its trustees, please consider booking to attend one of the seminars being held in Douglas, as the lecture theatre is a much bigger venue than the ones in Ramsey, Peel and Castletown. Depending on demand, it may be possible to arrange additional sessions later in the year for anyone who was unable to attend those listed above.
To book, please contact Wendy Joughin on email@example.com or telephone +44 1624 687318. You will need to provide the following:
- name and number of the charity;
- names of attendees;
- the number of the preferred seminar (if possible, with a second preference); and
- contact telephone number.
Other Departmental Requirements
As a registered charity you should be aware that there are a number of requirements to other government departments. In downloadable documents you will find links to information provided by these departments for your reference.
Please note that this is in no way an exhaustive listing and further information will be posted as and when it becomes available.