We can provide the following services
- Assessment of an individual's function and mobility.
- Environmental assessment
- Individual rehabilitation programmes
- Equipment to promote independance in daily living tasks.
- Individual exercise programmes.
- Health promotion - advice and support.
- Work environment assessments.
- Driving assessments.
- Re-housing assessments.
- Independent living centre - advice on equipment.
- Assessments for complex equipement and housing adaptations.
- Specialist disability advice for external agencies.
- Advice for carers (e.g. moving and handling issues).
- Physiotherapy assessment and review for patients with long term conditions where acute changes have occurred and short-term intervention is necessary.
- Wheelchairs for those patients who meet the criteria
- Chronic Fatigue service
What the service cannot provide
- A physiotherapy home visit if you are able to attend outpatient services.
- An immediate response to an acute episode. In these instances seek advice from your GP, MEDS, or A&E.
- A service to an individual under the age of 16 years who is in full time education.
- We do not provide scooters.
- An immediate response to individuals returning to the Isle of Man from UK hospitals, without a referral from an appropriate medical team.
- Riser-recliner chairs.
- Basic equipment for daily living in nursing or residential homes (e.g. bed or chair raisers).
You (or your GP, healthcare professional, carer or relative) can submit your details online and we will review your condition and contact you.
If you are living at home and require Community Occupational Therapy or Community Physiotherapy then you should refer using the link below.
Please use the button below to submit your CATS self referral.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Community Health Centre
+44 1624 642511