The occupational therapy service provides care to patients across the Island in a variety of clinical and community settings (Schools, College, homes, hospital, outpatient clinics). Occupational Therapy is a client centred health profession that enables people to participate in the activities of daily living that they want to, need to or are expected do. This is achieved by education, modification of the environment or through rehabilitative interventions.
The occupational therapy service works closely with the wider multidisciplinary team to provide the best experience for the patients and their carers.
For further information regarding occupational therapy services in different areas please use the following links:
- For patients coming in for a hospital stay, see:
- For patients able to come in for appointments, see:
- For patients requiring therapy in their own home, see:
- For children under 16 requiring therapy, see:
- For patients requiring support for mental health problems, see:
For more information contact:
+44 1624 642332