The Private Patient Unit is a purpose built unit comprising a reception area and 14 single en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have a colour television with digital satellite, clock radio, telephone, hairdryer and a fridge to store cold drinks. The unit offers a comfortable and peaceful environment.
Wi-Fi is available for all private inpatients upon request.
Directions and parking
When proceeding along the main hospital drive, follow the signs to 'Private Patients'. The unit is situated at the rear of the main hospital building, ground floor, West Wing. The unit can also be entered via the main hospital. The unit has a dedicated parking area for the patients. Please use the 'reserved' spaces in the car park.
Private adult specialist services available:
- General surgery
- Surgical gastroenterology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Oral medicine and implantology
- Joint replacements: hip and knee replacements, revision hip surgery, young adult hip replacements
- Knee surgery, including ligament reconstruction and cartilage
- Treatment of shoulder conditions
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Gynaecology (including colposcopy, sub fertility, menstrual dysfunction)
- Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- General medicine
For more information and enquires please contact:
+44 1624 650260