Isle of Man Student Awards – Overview of 1st Year application and offers process timeline
The New Online Student Awards Applications go LIVE
Phase 1 checks involve:
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Residency
- Your own Email address and Contact Number
- Bank account details (You must provide a bank statement or a screenshot of your Online banking).
Conditional Awards sent to students via email for Phase 2
Your Offer is conditional upon:
- Your Grades (80 UCAS points or more)
- Your Unconditional offer from your University
- Your Eligibility (incl. Parent/Contributor income checks)
RESULTS DAY PHASE 2 Confirmation includes:
- Proof of your unconditional offer
- Proof of your A level results/ Level 3 qualification confirmation
You will be able to upload scanned copies, screenshots or photographs directly to your Online application
Confirmation of Awards sent to students only via email.
The award confirmation email you receive must be given to the Finance department at your Institute (e.g. University, UCM or College) to show the agreed offer of support from the Isle of Man Government.
Loan agreements (where relevant) will be issued shortly after your Award confirmation letter. No payments will be made to you or your University until the Signed Loan Agreement is returned.
We will pay the Departments contribution towards your tuition fees to Universities in 1 payment in December (Subject to the Department receiving an invoice)
Maintenance grant payments are made by the Department during the following months:
- All applications will be processed on a first come-first served basis.
- Applications must be received by the closing date of 31/07/2023.
- Please note that delays in providing required information/documentation will result in delays to your application
- In the event of any queries please refer to our Student Awards webpages in the first instance.