Registered Provider Reclaim
Please see downloadable documents for the Registered Provider Reclaim Form.
- Claims can only be made against the cost of provision of pre-school services.
- Claims can only be made against original certificates which are held by the provider; where a pupil changes provider the certificate must be returned to the parent/guardian
- Details of each claim must be recorded on the back of the certificate.
- Credits are not transferrable and can only be used for the pupil named on the certificate.
- Claims should be submitted on a monthly basis to:
Department of Education & Children
Up to 50% of the value of the certificate can be claimed in the period 1 September to 28 February in any year. Any balance can be claimed in the period 1 March to 31 August. The total amount claimed for a pupil cannot exceed the value of the certificate.
Payments will be made by BACS transfer and a separate remittance advice giving details of the payment will be sent by post.
All enquiries relating to reclaims or payments should be addressed to the Department of Education and Children at the address above, telephone: +44 1624 685808 email: email@example.com
False or fraudulent claims may result in legal action against the provider and/or the parent as appropriate.