E-books, Journals and library guides
Journals and e-journals
Download the document 'Journal Holdings' on this page for a full list of Keyll Darree journal holdings.
To access full text journals, use your Athens username and password.
You can access a comprehensive list of ebooks via the related link, using your NHS Athens password.
Oxford Medicine Online is home to Oxford University Press' prestigious medical publishing, bringing together authoritative texts by world-renowned authors. Logging in with your Athens account provides you access to over 200 titles in a variety of disciplines and formats.
- Introduction to NHS e-journals and e-books
- Introduction to literature searching CINAHL via EBSCO
- Advanced literature searching CINAHL via EBSCO
- Introduction to literature searching MEDLINE EBSCO
- Advanced literature searching MEDLINE via EBSCO
- Introduction to Literature Searching MEDLINE via OVID
- Advanced Literature Searching MEDLINE via OVID
- Introduction to Refworks
- Introduction to British Nursing Index
- Introduction to google scholar
- Introduction to PsycINFO via OVID
- Introduction to UpToDate
- Introduction to NHS Evidence
- Introduction to Social Care Online
- Cochrane Database
- Web Evaluation
- Introduction to Oxford Books online
- Introduction to KD online