E-books, Journals and library guides
Journals and e-journals
Download the document 'Journal Holdings' on this page for a full list of Keyll Darree journal holdings.
To access full text journals, use your Athens username and password.
You can access a comprehensive list of ebooks via the related link, using your NHS Athens password.
Designed for use in clinical settings, medical libraries and academic medical institutions, a subscription to EBSCO Health's eBook Clinical Collection offers nearly 2,000 hand-selected, quality titles that focus on medical specialties, nursing, allied health and general practice areas.
Designed for use in hospitals, medical institutions, and academic institutions with nursing or allied health programs, this subscription collection features over 300 hand-selected, quality titles that focus on the needs of nursing professionals, including clinical guides, evidence-based practice manuals, practical handbooks, and professional growth titles.
For step-by-step instruction on how to access this collection using your Athens username and password please view the Introduction to EBSCO eBooks handout.
- Introduction to NHS e-journals and e-books
- Introduction to literature searching CINAHL via EBSCO
- Advanced literature searching CINAHL via EBSCO
- Introduction to literature searching MEDLINE EBSCO
- Advanced literature searching MEDLINE via EBSCO
- Introduction to Literature Searching MEDLINE via OVID
- Advanced Literature Searching MEDLINE via OVID
- Introduction to Refworks
- Introduction to British Nursing Index
- Introduction to google scholar
- Introduction to PsycINFO via OVID
- Introduction to UpToDate
- Introduction to NHS Evidence
- Introduction to Social Care Online
- Cochrane Database
- Web Evaluation
- Introduction to Oxford Books online
- Introduction to KD online
- Introduction to EBSCO eBooks