Library and Information Services
- Current Awareness Bulletin 'In the Know' Vol 18 (21) May 2023
- BMJ Best Practice User Guide
- Sources to support wellbeing
- UptoDate Anywhere Quick reference guide
- UptoDate Anywhere Access Tip sheet
- June Top Titles
- Keyll Darree Quarterly Newsletter - Issue 5
Welcome to the Library and Information Service at Keyll Darree
The library service aims to provide quality resources to support the information needs of staff, primarily within the Department of Health and Social Care and Manx Care.
Supporting evidence-based decision making in clinical practice to enhance patient care, education and continuing professional development, research and life-long learning.
For accessibility information please view our Accessibility webpage.
- Amanda Marsay - Library and Information Services Manager
- Stacey Astill - Senior Library Assistant
- Jessica Webb - Library Assistant
Staffed opening hours
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4pm
Keyll Darree Library
Isle of Man
+44 01624 642993 / +44 1624 642974