Adult Learning Disability Service
Adult Learning Disability Services are available to support adults with a learning disability to live the life they want and reach their full potential. Services are based on the following core values:
Service users are supported to be as independent as possible in all aspects of daily life, with a strong focus on the development of skills and abilities and ‘just enough’ support. A person centred approach is at the core of all services and provides the foundation for the development of all care and support plans.
- Day Services
- Supported Employment
- Community Based Activities
- Community homes providing round the clock support in a residential setting
- Residential Respite
- Supported Living Services
Using the links on the menu to the left, you can access information on each service area.
We hope this website is of interest to not only people with a learning disability, families and carers but also:
- anyone thinking about a career in adult learning disability services
- staff who work in services
- voluntary and independent organisations
- anyone with an interest in learning disabilities
For comments on this website or for more information concerning learning disabilities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access Adult Learning Disability Services contact the Adult Services Access Team on 01624 686179.