Procurement Services - Expressions of Interest
Effective public procurement is essential for delivering good public services and enabling good government. The government spends in excess of £80 million per year on the goods and services necessary to deliver public services and due to the substantial reduction in our future revenue the need to deliver the best value for money has never been more vital.
The role of the Head of Procurement is to ensure government obtains best value for money when procuring the goods and services of the quality necessary to meet the user’s needs. Through the government’s Procurement Forum we will look to work collaboratively in areas of common spend applying the very highest professional standards when spending money on behalf of the taxpayers of the Isle of Man.
Please click on the hyperlinks below to view the documents for:
- the Government Procurement Policy approved by the Council of Ministers in March 2010 and review and amended August 2012
- Procedure Notes for Management of Construction Projects
- Notification of Tender Results
- Standard Conditions of Contract for the Provision of Goods to the Department of Infrastructure
- Standard Conditions of Contract for the Provision of Services to the Department of Infrastructure
See downloadable documents for the latest ‘Expression of Interest’ documents and:
- Government Financial Regulations
- Construction Project Standard Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
- Procurement Practice Note 14 – A Guide to the Pre-Qualification Process in Construction tenders
Online Procurement Portal
Procurement Services are in the process of launching a new online Procurement Portal, where all future tender competitions will be advertised and the process carried out. All submissions will now be made electronically through the Portal, removing the need to provide hard copies and additional electronic copies on memory sticks.
See below to access the portal and click on ‘Register interest’ on the left hand side to register your organisation’s details. Please note that all yellow boxes on the registration screens must be completed as these are the mandatory minimum requirements needed to register.
It is important to link all categories of business that are relevant to your organisation, as when tenders are released they will be linked to these particular categories and all those who have registered under those categories will automatically receive a notification of a new tender.
If you have any difficulties registering your organisation or have any queries regarding the Portal please email Neil Callin or call on 686545.