Land and property to let
The Department of Infrastructure invites Expressions of Interest for the development of any facilities which will complement the operations at the Ports, Airport and any other premises owned by the department.
Any proposals should be submitted in writing to:
Department of Infrastructure
Sea Terminal Building
+44 1624 686610
General industrial development enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Economic Development.
Specific proposals for industrial development at Jurby Industrial Estate and at the Peel Food Park should be submitted in writing to Public Estates and Housing Division at the address above.
Major Development Opportunity at Jurby
Expressions of interest are invited for the development of approximately 24.96 acres, being shown (for identification purposes only) edged red on the plan. There is potential for a substantial scheme subject to Planning Permission.
All enquiries and proposals should be submitted by email in the first instance to Lesley Gallagher, Estates Officer, Public Estates and Housing Division
Contract car parking
Contract Car Parking available in Douglas.
£1025 plus VAT (£1230 inc. VAT) per year.
For details, please contact Ellen Hearns on +44 1624 687561.
Offices To Let
Units 2 and 3
First Floor, Concorde House
Westbourne Road, Ramsey
- Suite of offices with kitchenette and WC facilities
- Approximately 1616 sqft at a commencing rent of £10,000 per annum exclusive
- Can be split into smaller units with shared facilities at a commencing rent of £7 per sqft per annum exclusive
- On-site car parking included
- Electricity, heating and local authority rates payable
- Photograph and plan below
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Colin Magee on +44 1624 685862