Apply for Regeneration Funding
Applications for regeneration funding must be made on the Town and Village Centre Regeneration Scheme application form which can be found in the downloadable documents section or by telephoning +44 1624 687333. All applications must include the following:
- A completed and signed application form
- 3 x quotations for the works for which financial assistance is being applied for. These must be from contractors listed on the Manx Accredited Construction Contractor Scheme (MACCS).
Guidance notes are available in the 'Downloadable Documents' section. Please read this document carefully and follow the advice provided to assist you in making your application.
Key requirements for eligibility for funding include
- The property must be in a designated Regeneration Area
- The property must be of commercial use and open to the public
- The works must be to the exterior of the building
- It must be demonstrated that the works would contribute to the regeneration of the wider area.
Applications for funding are considered by the relevant Local Regeneration Committee which makes a recommendation either to:
- the Minister for Economic Development (if the amount applied for is less than £10,000) or
- to the Chief Minister's Regeneration Steering Group (if the amount applied for £10,000 or more)
The Minister for Enterprise / Chief Minister's Regeneration Steering Group makes the final decision as to whether or not a grant should be offered and at what level.