Export of Pigs from the Isle of Man
If you are planning to export pigs - The Department of Environment, Food and Agriculture ('DEFA') Agriculture requires the following information at least* 3 working days prior to the lairage, in order to prepare the 'Export Health Certificate':
- Official ear mark
- Date of birth
- Name and address of exporter
- Address of lairage premises
- Name and address of destination
- Whether the cattle are going to a show / sale
- Name of certifying Veterinary Officer together with date/time of lairage
- Name of the Transporter and their authorisation number
* For email applications please allow 3 working days’ notice; for any other type of application (for example, post or fax) please allow 4 working days.
Application form for export of Pigs is available to download.
Please ensure your haulier has the appropriate transport authorisation to transport the animals.
Thie Slieau Whallian
+44 1624 685844
The Department of Environment, Food and Agriculture is committed to ensuring that its services are accessible to all. If you require these documents in an alternative format and / or language please contact us to discuss your needs.