In order to complete Agricultural Development Scheme application forms, you will require field numbers and acreages.
These can be accessed at: www.gov.im/maps
- Scroll down the page to find 'Island Environment', click on this option and a new tab will open on the web browser showing a map of the island.
- On the left of your screen there will be a box entitled; 'Layer List'.
- Click on the button at the top right of the white part of the box. It should look like three horizontal lines with a tick in the middle. This will display some options. Click on, 'Turn all layers off'.
- Now, on the same part of your screen find 'Field Gazatteer' and click on the check box so that it turns blue with a white tick in the centre.
- 5. You are now able to use the map to locate fields to find their field number, acreage and category. Use either of the following methods to locate your field:
- i. Enter your farm's postcode, address, or any nearby address into the map's search bar and you will be taken to that location. You can now use your mouse to move around the map and find the exact field you are looking for.
- ii. Use your mouse and the map navigation tools such as the zoom in/out buttons to locate your field manually.
There are also more general instructions for using the maps. This can be accessed via the ‘Help’ button on gov.im.
If you require printed maps – these can be purchased from the Mapping Division at:
Isle of Man
If you require further information on the Agricultural Development Scheme, please see the links on the left.
+44 1624 685844