uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Reduced Earnings Allowance

This is an allowance which you can get if you had an accident at work or started to suffer from a disease as a result of your job before 1 October 1990. There are other conditions attached to entitlement such as you must be permanently unable to follow your regular occupation. You can still claim it now if you can show you had a disease or accident before this date. You get an amount based on your current job or a job you could do compared to the job you previously worked on a regular basis. If your current earnings are less you can get an amount based on the difference.

If you feel you may be entitled to this contact General Benefits for more advice.

Did you find what you were looking for?
Back to top