uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Ordinarily Resident

A person is generally Ordinarily Resident in the country in which their main home is, for example, where they have settled, even if they spend short periods away from that country from time to time.

Normally, if you are liable to pay income tax as a resident in the Isle of Man, then you will probably be considered to be Ordinarily Resident for Social Security purposes.

Did you find what you were looking for?
Back to top