Business Support and assistance
The Isle of Man offers a supportive ecosystem for people looking to start, grow or relocate their business. The Department for Enterprise promotes a range of schemes; from training and mentoring schemes to grant, loan and equity investment, there are a number of opportunities for creating and developing a business in the Isle of Man.
Start - For individuals looking for business mentoring and financial support to take their first steps into self-employment
Grow - For those businesses requiring funding to scale-up and grow
Develop - For those looking to invest in their business through development and improvement projects
Schemes that may be of assistance include:
- Coronavirus Business Support Scheme
- Business Energy Saving Scheme
- Business Improvement Scheme
- Enterprise Development Scheme
- Financial Assistance Scheme
- Investors in People
- Micro Business Grant Scheme
- STEP Programme
- Town and Village Regeneration Scheme
- Vocational Training Assistance Scheme
The aim of all its schemes is to encourage the growth and diversification of the economy through the development of existing businesses and the pursuit of new opportunities.
Not sure what scheme you might be eligible for?
St George's Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man
+44 1624 687171