- Andrew Foster CBE
Chief Executive Officer
- Teresa Cope
Non-executive Board Members
- Andrew Guy
- Katie Kapernaros
- Sarah Pinch
- Vanessa Walker
- Nigel Wood
Executive Board Members (voting)
- Paul Moore - Director of Nursing and Governance
- Jackie Lawless - Finance Director
- Sree Andole - Medical Director
- Sally Shaw - Director of Social Care
Executive Board Members (non-voting)
- Richard Wild - Chief Information Officer
- Oliver Radford - Director of Operations
- Barbara Scott - Director of Infrastructure
- Anne Corkill - Director of HR Business
- John Middleton - Board Secretary
Our Board is made up of the Chair, Chief Executive, Executive Directors and Non-Executive Directors. The Board of Directors is the principal decision making body of our organisation. The Chief Executive and Executive Directors are full-time staff employed directly by Manx Care. The Chair and Non-Executive Directors are independent people drawn from the local community and industry who share their unique insights, varied experience, public and private sector perspective and talents developed in other sectors and industries with us.
The Board delegates some its work to a number of Board Committees. Each is chaired by a Non-Executive Director, with the exception of the Nomination, Appointments and Remuneration Committee which is chaired by the Manx Care Chair.
The Committees were established to provide assurance to the Board of Directors:
- Nomination, Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Audit Committee
- Finance, Performance & Commissioning Committee
- People Committee
- Quality, Safety & Engagement Committee
- Mental Health Act Legislation Committee
- Digital & Informatics Committee
Whilst the Board looks forward to welcoming members of the public to its meetings in future, for the time being due to national guidance on social distancing restrictions, Board meetings will be held virtually and can be watched by members of the public via livestream on the Manx Care Facebook page.
The next public Board Meeting will take place between 10am and 12:30pm on 28 September 2021 at the at the iMuseum. The board meeting will be live streamed on Facebook from 10am – the meeting will be available to watch Manx Care Facebook page. The agenda and Board papers are available on our Board Meetings 2021 page.
The agenda and board papers for all past public Board meetings can also be found on our Board Meetings 2021 page.