Our ambition is to create a high quality, integrated health and care service that organises care around patient and service user needs, delivering the right care, in the right place, at the right time. A service that, from prevention to cure, works together to keep people well; gives equal prioritisation to health and social care; and is one of the best 'person-centred' sustainable health and care services.
Manx Care will strive to deliver the following high quality services:
- Primary care
- Urgent and emergency integrated care services
- Integrated community care
- Mental health services
- Social care
- Specialised care
- Preventative healthcare (screening and immunisation)
- Women’s, children’s and families
- Public health delivery programmes
- Private healthcare
Manx Care has a loyal and dedicated workforce with the skill and expertise required to help you with your health and care needs.