Annual Reports and Case Summaries
Complaints determined by the Adjudicators up to 31 March 2015 are contained in the annual reports relevant to the year in which the determination became final.
Complaints which become final from 1 April 2015 to present are listed individually as case summaries.
- Complaint made to the Scheme regarding a lost cheque
- Claim for financial loss incurred as a result of fraudulent withdrawals
- Financial loss due to incorrect information given by a Supplier
- Mis-sale of a consolidation loan
- Financial loss due to incorrect application of a Market Level Adjuster
- Mis-sale of a structured financial product
- Mortgage administration error