The Isle of Man Government is inviting expressions of interest from suppliers with demonstrable and relevant experience with Microsoft CRM to develop a comprehensive Supervisory System for the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority and Gambling Supervision Commission.
The system will be required to include the following functionality:
- receipt and analysis of financial and statistical returns;
- receipt, review and approval of licence applications;
- receipt, review and approval of fitness and propriety applications for key regulatory roles;
- capture of information about non-regulated entities;
- recording of relationships between regulated and non-regulated entities and roles (current and historic);
- recording and calculation of risk and impact assessments;
- planning and managing the visit process;
- invoicing and payment of licence and administrative fees, including matching and management of payments;
- receipt and management of complaints against regulated entities;
- issues and actions management;
- regulated entity administration;
- licence renewal and termination;
- maintenance of static data.
Further information and instructions on how to register your interest in this competitive exercise are detailed in the Expressions of Interest publication published on the Isle of Man Government procurement website.
Expressions of interest are invited to be submitted through the Isle of Man Government’s Procurement Portal by noon on Friday 9 February 2018 (instructions on how to do this are contained within the Expressions of Interest publication).
Responses should not be sent to the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority nor to the Gambling Supervision Commission.